Adult & Family Ministries
Our Singles group gets together about once a month for a fun event. They do everything from concerts, to lunch, to game nights.
Fun with Friends
Our Fun with Friends group is an adult social group that gathers throughout the year for fun local events and dinners.
Our Family group gets together throughout the year at various family friendly events.
On the second Wednesday of each month we gather for fellowship around the table. This is a free-will offering meal provided by various groups in the church. All are invited.
Our annual garage sale takes lots of volunteers and work to get ready. This is a great time to get to know everyone in the church. The week before the sale we take a break from the hard work and gather each evening for dinner. All ages are invited to come and help!
Our annual Trunk-or-Treat is a great family event whether you are hosting a trunk or making the rounds for candy!
Tuesday Evenings at 6:00pm
- The Women of the Bible Speak
- Barb McCormack's home
Wednesday Mornings at 10:00am
- Ephesians, by Joyce Meyer
- Church Narthex
Friday Mornings at 9:30am
- Making Sense of the Bible
- Church Kitchen
Saturday Mornings at 8:00am
- Twisted Scriptures, by Andrew Farley
- Church Kitchen
Tuesday Evenings at 7:00pm
- STARTS NOVEMBER 30
- We Make the Road by Walking, by Brian McClaren
- Church sanctuary
Thursday Evenings at7:30pm
- ON HOLD FOR NOW
- Home of Ken & Sandy Grubb
Youth and Children
Sunday mornings after worship
- Junior High - upstairs in the Jungle Room
- Senior High - downstairs in the Pastor's office
- Kids through 5th grade - upstairs in the Children's Chapel
Sunday evenings 5:30-7:00pm
- Youth group for 6th-12th grade @ the church